We all want the best for our animals. That is why it is so important to check the credentials of a therapist before they treat your animal. There is a huge difference in levels of qualifications. Make sure the practitioner has a high level of qualification from a well regarded place of study such as the McTimoney College of Chiropractic which offers a Postgraduate Degree. Also make sure that your therapist is covered by insurance. There are a couple of places that you can go to check that your animal therapist has the correct qualifications.
McTimoney Animal Association
The McTimoney Animal Association is the professional association for McTimoney Animal practitioners. Here you can search for a practitioner in your area.
Register for Musculoskeletal Practitioners
This Register only accepts people who meet the RAMP Standards.
- Educational qualifications – knowledge base, skills & proficiency
- Proof of Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Proof of Public Liability Insurance – to make sure you are covered in case of accidents
- Signed and audited undertaking for the minimum level of Continuing Professional Development
- Signed acceptance of the Standards for Practice – to the equivalent level of practitioners in the human field
Here you can search for a practitioner in your area.
Book a McTimoney Animal Chiropractic Treatment
I am both a member of the McTimoney Animal Association and a member of RAMP.
I am fully qualified and insured, offering animal chiropractic treatment throughout Wiltshire, Hampshire and Dorset
Book a McTimoney Animal Chiropractic Appointment or call Sheri on 07904 531 251